DAILY CHECK-IN TIMES
- 8:00am – Volunteers
- 8:30am – Preregistered Attendees
- 9:00am – All Other Attendees
- Secure storage of your instrument in Room 6403 is available at no additional cost.
- Instrument Check opens at 7:30am and closes at 5pm each day, giving you time to check in your instrument before heading to Song Check-In.
SONG SCREENING CHECK-IN (8:30- 9:30am)
- When you preregister, you have the opportunity to sign up for your two guaranteed listens on line!
- If you register at the conference, Song Check-In is held after the pre-registered members
- The registration table is located in the Library Quad.
- When your first CD has been registered, get into line for your second choice submission.
- Approximately 9:30am, it will be announced if there are openings for any additional song submissions.
- Song Check-In will close for the day at 9:50am.
SONG/LYRIC EVALUATION CHECK-IN
- Song/Lyric Evaluation Check-In is held in the Song Check-In area, in the Library Quad.
- There is a separate line in the Song Check-In area for all Song/Lyric Evaluation sessions.
- Song/Lyric Evaluations count as “Guaranteed Listens”.
- Space is limited and they will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Please bring your CD and 12 copies of the lyrics to the room, so that others in the room can follow the plot.