THIS YEAR our Conference will be On September 26th & 27th at the General's Residence at Fort Mason in San Francisco. With a special kick-off party Friday night at the HARD ROCK CAFE, it’s your chance to meet fellow conference attendees as well as the many and varied industry leaders instructing the full weekend of seminars. Our “UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL” event means just that – industry leaders are always available to chat throughout the weekend to musicians, media and those interested in a career in the music industry.
Few music conferences provide such an intimate setting for networking with prominent industry guests. Saturday and Sunday attendees are provided the rare opportunity to
- participate in one-on-one consultations with industry leaders at the top of their game,
- develop networking opportunities,
- attend songwriting seminars,
- learn about the latest industry standards,
- attend legal workshops,
- participate in voice coaching, sound quality & stage presence lessons,
- have lyrics reviewed,
- participate in song screenings
- and performance showcases.
There are so many seminars and individual consultations that it is practically impossible to pick and choose which to attend. And it doesn’t end there! Saturday evening enjoy a beautiful sunset concert with the three grand finalists from the yearlong songwriters competitions held in over 12 locations. These finalists have the rare opportunity to perform in front of more than 60 music industry professionals, looking to sign new bands, musicians and songwriters. The backdrop for this year's stage will be Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge!
This is a weekend to prepare for; bring your bio/photos and CD’s and promote yourself amongst the accessible, leading industry guests; meet new friends and forge new relationships to further your music career.
The 2015 Conference will be WCS's 35th Anniversary!
Be sure to keep up to date with all the special events for this year! Saturday & Sunday September 26th & 27th, 2015 10:30am-8pm Saturday & 10am-2pm on Sunday (Sunset Concert Saturday, 6pm). Kick Off location will be the Hard Rock Cafe at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Plus that will be the Saturday After Party too.
- 2-Day VOLUNTEER (WCS Members only) $250 by 8/10
- Non-Volunteer Member 2 Days - $350 by 9/10, and $390 walk-up
- "Bring A Buddy" - Bring a friend with you to attend seminars, the performances, and to eat the same meals with you for $100 a day
- SPECIAL UNDER 21 PRICE $150: enter UNDER 21 in the discount code
- 2 Days - $390 by 9/10, $450 walk-up
- "Bring A Buddy" - You can bring a buddy to attend seminars, the performances, and to enjoy the same meals with you for $100 a day
- If you're under 21 years old we have a Special Price of $175. To receive this discount, enter UNDER 21 in the discount code when paying. Bring your ID to Registration to confirm that you are under 21.