WCS CONFERENCE 2018
WCS Conference 2018 - September 8th & 9th at the General's Residence, Fort Mason San Francisco
Kick Off social event in the Bristol Bar at the Holiday Inn at the Wharf, 1300 Columbus Ave, San Francisco 6PM on Friday the 7th.
and Saturday night after party at the Fiddler's Green, Columbus Ave, San Francisco
MEMBER RATES: Please Note: Members will need to bring their active membership card for registration.
- 2-Day VOLUNTEER: $250 Registration Deadline August 1, 2018
- Conference Registration $350: Registration Deadline August 1, 2018 after which it will be the walk up rate.
- WALK UP RATE: $390
- "Bring A Buddy" - to attend seminars, performances for $100 for one day and $150 for two days.
- SPECIAL UNDER 21 PRICE $150 Bring ID to registration to confirm you are under 21.
- If you'd like to apply for the Under 21 Scholarship email us with the reason you'd like our support HERE
NON-MEMBER PRICES: REGISTER HERE
NON Member paid by August 1st $390
• Non Member Walk Up: $450
• Non Member Under 21 $175
If you'd like to apply for the Under 21 Scholarship email us with the reason you'd like our support HERE
Join WCS Today and save on registration
The 2018 Conference will be on September 8th and 9th at the General's Residence, Fort Mason San Francisco. With a special kick-off social event Friday night in the BRISTOL BAR, it’s your chance to meet fellow conference attendees as well as the many and varied industry leaders instructing the full weekend of seminars. Our “UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL” event means just that – industry leaders are always available to chat throughout the weekend to musicians, media and those interested in a career in the music industry.
The preliminary program will be published shortly so be sure to check back often for updates.
Few music conferences provide such an intimate setting for networking with prominent industry guests. Saturday and Sunday attendees are provided the rare opportunity to
- participate in one-on-one consultations with industry leaders at the top of their game,
- develop networking opportunities,
- attend songwriting seminars,
- learn about the latest industry standards,
- attend legal workshops,
- participate in stage presence lessons,
- have lyrics reviewed,
- participate in song screenings
- performance showcases.
There are so many seminars and individual consultations that it is practically impossible to pick and choose which to attend. And it doesn’t end there! Saturday evening enjoy a beautiful sunset concert with the three grand finalists from the yearlong songwriters competitions held in over 12 locations. These finalists have the rare opportunity to perform in front of more than 60 music industry professionals, looking to sign new bands, musicians and songwriters. This year the Sunset Concert will be in the Ballroom
This is a weekend to prepare for; bring your bio/photos and CD’s and promote yourself amongst the accessible, leading industry guests; meet new friends and forge new relationships to further your music career.
The 2018 Conference will be WCS's 38th Anniversary!
Be sure to keep up to date with all the special events for this year! Kick Off location will be the Holiday Inn at the Wharf, 1300 Columbus Ave, in San Francisco. Plus there's a Saturday After social too at the Fiddler's Green..
Some Important Notes
1. Everyone who signs up for the Conference receives a guaranteed listen EACH DAY as long as you arrive by 9:30am.
2. Daily Check-In Times 9:30am – All Attendees
Pre-Registered Attendees 8:30am
Pick up your registration package on Friday at the Kick Off, or Go to the Pre-registration area on Saturday to pick up your conference badge and information packages.
If You are Registering at the Conference:
Go to the Registration and pay the volunteer. We accept cash, checks, money orders, and VISA/MasterCard/American Express. You will receive your badge and package of conference information at this time. To save time at registration print out the conference registration form, fill it out and bring it with you. If you arrive after 10:30am, registration will be at the WCS center. No refunds sorry! If you can't make the Conference we will honor the registration for the following year.