News from Salinas, Monterey Bay
Here you will find up to date information about what's going on in the WCS Monterey Bay Location. It's easy to find who to contact, where to go and when it's all happening! If you need to reach us, please contact the Monterey Bay Managers. (831 435 4636)
Competitions for the Monterey Bay chapter are hosted by the Downtown Book & Sound, a combination music & book store, at 222 Main St, Salinas. Come on by!
- Third Thursday of the month
- Location: Downtown Book & Sound, 222 Main St., Salinas
- SIGN-UP: 6:30 pm. Start time: 7 pm.
- Be sure to invite your friends. Audience encouraged.
- Please make sure that you membership is current. Have a photo of your membership card on your cell phone for ease
- Non-members are ineligible to win (but can perform, time permitting)
- Managers: Trisha and Jeannie
- Best Song of the Month wins an invitation to compete in the Playoffs for Best Song of the Year and a chance to compete in the Finals. Additionally, Best song winner will be on the WCS YouTube Channel as a featured artist. Video file (not YouTube link), song title, location and short blurb with link to website/facebook should be provided to email@example.com
- New Studio Sponsor - Real to Reel Studios, Sand City
- Best Performance of the Month:
- Playoffs are in July to determine San Jose Best Song Of The Year. In August, the winners of Best Song of the Year from every WCS Location compete at the Finals for WCS Best Song of the Year. Three winners are chosen to perform at the annual WCS Conference in September.
WCS Grand Finals: 08/23, 2019
- Follow us on Twitter @WCSong
- Follow us on Facebook
- Subscribe to WCS YouTube
- Post our logo and link on your sites - help share the news!
WEST COAST SONGWRITERS
WCS is one of the oldest and most active songwriter organizations in the world. WCS is a non-profit with more than 1,200 members. Membership and admission charges are tax deductible. WCS is a volunteer organization. If you can volunteer, please speak with the Managers or contact WCS. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask the Managers.