WCS VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
Ruth Gerson has taught "Singing, Songwriting and Performance" at Princeton University as a Forbes College Fellow. She is the founder of San Francisco Vocal Coaching and the creator of The Singingbelt System. She currently teaches private lessons in singing and songwriting online and in Los Gatos, CA. Her students have appeared on David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan O'Brien, Disney, VH-1, MTV and American Idol. She has also helped her young adult students prepare, audition and gain acceptance to Berklee College of Music, USC (Thornton), UCLA, Univ. of Miami (Frost), Carnegie Mellon Conservatory, NYU (Steinhardt & Tisch) and Boston University. More about Ruth and her Vocal Coaching visit her site ruthgerson.com
This course has an introduction and 3 Voice Lessons.
The West Coast Songwriting Annual Conference was for the first time, online in 2020. If you were there review or watch what you missed. If you were unable to attend check out what you missed and we encourage you to attend our up and coming Virtual Conference 2021.
This course has:
1. The Interview with James Michael of Sixx:A.M
2. The Opening Panel - Creativity During Crisis, Exploring the New Paradigm Moderator: Larry Batiste | D’Mar | Richard Harris | Jane Bach | Rodney Gordy
3. Writing, Rewriting, there is a Difference with Steve Seskin
4. Nashville Now with Antoinette Olesen, Sheree Spoltore, Liz Rogers & Courtney Allen
5. Songwriting 101 with Emma Gerson & Rachel Efron
6. Broadcast & Livestream: Beginnings
7. Songwriter Land with Nashville & Bay Area Producer Kenny Schick
8. Young Adult Panel Debunking the Top Ten Myths
9. Music for Theater with Jon Berger and Melissa Harding
All our courses are hosted on the THINKIFIC.COM platform. You will be taken to a different website to do the courses. You will need to sign up on the Thinkific site to do the courses. All funds go to West Coast Songwriters. If you have any thoughts and ideas for classes please contact us.